|HIT * 95%||EVA * 5%|
|Attack Element: Physical||State Resist: Fallen|
|Scared * 50%||Stun * 50%|
|State Resist: Paralysis|
- "You people do not learn. Curiosity just killed you."
Satan, or Mike, is an optional boss located East of the EWC. He is a large shirtless man inside of a truck surrounded by a bloody meat pulp, possibly from the people he has killed. On his right hand is a metal glove fused to his skin, possibly a reference to the robotic hand that appears on MikenNemonic's profile pic on most of his accounts.
In order to reach him the player must retrieve a set of Keys from Area 3. They are located inside The Devil's Bathhouse, first door to the left, guarded by a lone Marty Spider. The key is guarded by a Joy Mutant named Beady.
Satan is probably the hardest enemy in the game to defeat. With 80,000 HP and many moves that can permanently kill party members, it is highly suggested to fight him towards the end of the game. Expect to not make it out with all of your party alive.
If you can eventually beat him, Satan drops Mike's Belt Buckle, the best accessory in the game.
- Killing Satan will unlock the 10-4 Good Buddy Achievement.
- Satan is based off of Streamer and former Let's Player, MikeNnemonic and was added in after a Kickstarter goal was reached.
- Since Satan is an expy of MikeNnemonic, the theme that plays during the fight with him isn't "I Am Satan" but rather "Exploding Hearts." Because he isn't Satan, he's 'just a man named Mike.'
- Satan's Semitruck, Devil's Machine, shares its name with the location of the last boss fight in Earthbound.
- Satan is just a man known as Mike.