- "Lisa" redirects here. For other uses. see Lisa (disambiguation).
It's funny. That poor girl. She would've absolutely loved it here...
|Full Name||Lisa Armstrong|
|Relationships|| Mrs. Armstrong|
- Mother (Deceased)
Marty Armstrong - Father
Brad Armstrong - Brother
Buzzo (friend/romantic interest)
|Appearances|| LISA: The First|
LISA: The Painful (Hallucination)
LISA: The Joyful Hallucination)
|Mentioned|| LISA: The First|
LISA: The Painful
LISA: The Joyful
- "Now cut me."
Appearance and Personality Edit
Lisa is a young, fair skinned girl, wearing a long dirty white shirt and red shoes. Her hair covers her face and her face is never seen in full, and she also wears a pendant on a black string. Not much is known about her personality other than her unstable state of mind, seen in the events of Lisa: The First.
LISA: The First Edit
Lisa and Brad were born to Marty and an unknown woman. In Lisa: The First, it is seen that Lisa is kept in her room at all times and is sent back to her room when caught by Marty.
As Lisa explores her inner mind, it's seen that Marty regularly sexually abuses Lisa and will attempt to be nice to Lisa to facilitate this.
LISA: The Painful Edit
LISA: The Joyful Edit
It is revealed in flashbacks and character dialogue that Lisa and Buzzo were childhood sweethearts. Hoping to make herself unattractive to Marty, she had Buzzo first mutilate a small animal, as practice, by cutting off its paw with a buzzsaw, before having him severely scar her. Although Buzzo hoped to "be her light", he acts like this, as well as her obvious mental issues, ultimately destroyed him and lead to his antagonism towards Brad.
The "Father" epilogue reveals a much more darker twist in Lisa's life; strongly hinting that Marty forced a young Brad to drink alcohol and either watch Lisa be raped or rape her himself. It is possible that this ultimately drove Lisa to suicide.
- Lisa was superior to Buzzo.
- Lisa both loved and used Bernard. 
- Dingaling has said that Lisa is the worst person in the series. 
- Lisa is wearing a pendant on a black string. 
- Lisa's mother died. 
- Hardly anyone knows what happened to Lisa. 
- ↑ @KirbyCheatFurby she was superior to him
- ↑ @Dingalinggames Did Lisa ever truly love Bernard? Or was she simply using him from the start?
- ↑ @Dingalinggames Who is the absolute worst person in any game you've made?
- ↑ @Dingalinggames Is Lisa's necklace supposed to be anything in particular? I'm planning on cosplaying as worst girl, so I was wondering.
- ↑ @Dingalinggames In end of LISA: The First, Lisa's hallucination of Mrs. Armstrong says "I didn't mean to die." Does this confirm she died?
- ↑ @Dingalinggames @Dingalinggames Hey did Brad ever tell Buddy about Lisa? Or was she always left in the dark? Asking for a short comic project i'm working on