|HIT * 95%||Attack Element: Physical|
|Collapse Effect: Boss||State Resist: Fallen|
|Scared * 50%||Paralysis * 50%|
|Sleep * 50%||Stun * 50%|
- "Dr. Yado's Joy project is a complete failure, and I'm glad. None of the experiments had any military benefit. I can't wait to go home. Some of the other sciintists are staying behind. As for as am concernd they are sik. It sholdnt be ligal . I want to feel her agin. smash her fase in over over agin. (It trails off making less and less sense.)"
- ―Dr. Lemont's Notes
A Joy Mutant. His mutation made him a huge blob of meat.
The accumulation of liquids, muscle, fat or even bones made him take the appearance of a huge veiny sac sprawled on the ground. It also has a long mane, its eyes are bloodshot red and its mouth is open with rows of yellow teeth in it.
Doctor isn't an extremely difficult fight and is entirely optional. But even so, his attack rivals creatures such as Beady and Hawk so at least a little caution should be taken before engaging this creature in battle. It is recommended to have high damaging classes along with someone who is capable of inhibiting the Doctor from fighting back effectively, such as Ajeet Mandeep or Beastborn. Both having the abilities to either blind or paralyze their target respectively.
- Basement of the 5th house to the right on the Nice Neighborhood.
- Killing him unlocks the The Doctor is in the House achievement.
- Doctor could possibly be Dr. Lemont because of the note on the wall behind him. The note's ending could be the last fleeting remnants of Doctor's humanity as he fully mutates into an immobile blob, further cementing both his name and why he is stuck inside the lab.
- Doctor is one of the few Joy Mutants that lacks an instant kill move.
- There is an unused sprite of Doctor with darker, brown skin.