The Area 3 Crossroads is the final hub area of LISA: THE PAINFUL. The trumpet heard in the background of other hubs is slowed to a depressingly slow and sluggish tempo, mirroring the decline of Brad, his mental state and what he has had to sacrifice to get to this point. Brad must obtain parts for a ship to be able to save Buddy on an island east of Area 3.
Story and ObjectivesEdit
- Access the Fancy Cave and obtain the Resort Map. This can be taken to Shardy in the Area 2 Crossroads to visit the Resort Island
- Visit Stone Village
- Obtain the Toolbox from Snow
- Obtain the Mint Cloth from Holly Wood
- Obtain the Large Fan from the Bathhouse.
- Obtain the wood from Bloodmoon Mountain
- Before leaving for the final area, buy as much Horse Jerky as you can
- Proceed to the Area 3 Shore
Area 3 ShopEdit
Fancy Cave Edit
The Fancy Cave (sometimes referred to as the Art Gallery) is a bizarre cave with mod-styled wallpaper where many different Joy Mutants are put on display like works of art. While none of the displayed mutants can be battled with, each one bares a name plate next to them describing their type of transformation in one word.
Resort Map that allows Brad to visit Resort Island.
There's the entrance to Gary's cave, Dr. Yado stands directly above it.
Gary's CaveEditCat Paw.
Area 3 ShoreEdit
The shore is the last section of Area 3 in which Brad can, once all 4 boat parts are obtained, sail to the last area of the game.
Sticky survive previously, and all 4 boat parts are obtained, he will confront Brad in an attempt to save the world.
Tardy Hernandez will finish building the boat and take Brad to the Deserted Island after Brad has deserted his party.
Area 2 Crossroads • Roulette • Construction • Body Path • Muscle Cave • Bob's Dojo • Muddy Waters • Queenys • Fishman Town • Skull Town • Nice Homes • Joy Lab • Wallys • Garbage Island • Resort Island • Dismal Island