Area 2 (Crossroads) is the second main hub of Lisa: The Painful. In order to proceed with the game, the various sub areas must be visited in order to fulfill objectives, advance the story and get past the blockade to the east.
Story and ObjectivesEdit
In order to pass past the truck in the Rando Blockade,
The order in which these doors need to be accessed is as follows:
- Get through Construction and obtain some TNT.
- Visit the Muscle Cave, using the TNT to blast open the rocks. (Optional but good EXP)
- Fight and obtain Tiger Man in Bob's Dojo. (Optional but good EXP)
- Get through Muddy Waters.
- Blow through the door, defeat Wally in Wallys.
- Visit Skull Town
- Use the Boat Shore to get to Garbage Island and Dismal Island. This can also be used for Resort Island once the Resort Map is obtained from Area 3.
- See the Meaning of Life.
- Enter Area 3 via the Rando Blockade.
Points of InterestEdit
Dojo BombEditWARNING: If you give the two men (Matt and Pat) on the east side your TNT, they will blow up Bob's Dojo along with all NPCs and possible party members Yazan Barghouti and Jack. In order to avoid them, head to the door of the Neighborhood, jump down (dealing 10 damage on impact), and travel east over the jerks.
ShoreEditShardy Hernandez, the brother of Fardy Hernandez and Tardy Hernandez. If given a map, he can take you to one of the three islands. These are:
At the top of the tower is a statue of a middle finger. This same tower can be seen in Lisa: The first.
Attempting to jump off will say:
"Nah, you don't want to do that, just climb back down."It takes about one and a half minutes to reach the top of the tower.
Area 2 Crossroads • Roulette • Construction • Body Path • Muscle Cave • Bob's Dojo • Muddy Waters • Queenys • Fishman Town • Skull Town • Nice Homes • Joy Lab • Wallys • Garbage Island • Resort Island • Dismal Island